CALL FOR VENDORS
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
1. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174); or
2. A combination of both; i.e. Sections 1 - 24 of the UAE along with a listing of the applicant’s work experience attached as a separate sheet; or
3. A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information found on the UAE (see Appendix B below for more information); plus
4. Candidates who claim US Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional US Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
5. Copy of current and valid passport to confirm identity and citizenship of applicant.
6. Current police clearance.
7. Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO
Daniel S. Katz
U.S. Embassy Koror
Telephone: 587-2920 ext. 2200
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.